Salary – candidate dependent
Do you want to work for a modern business which serves its clients in a proactive & dynamic way?
Do you have an attention to detail and work in a timely manner?
If so, then this job as an experienced senior planner may be for you.
Can you can demonstrate a track record in undertaking business planning and development activities and want to ‘get out there’ and drive our growth aspirations?
…..If so….. then we’d love to hear from you!
We’d like you to:
- Be forward thinking
- Want to earn a great salary and benefit for a good benefits package
- Be technically competent and experience in managing complex large scale residential schemes
- Have experience with project management
- Possess excellent commercial planning skills
- Want to have experience in managing and developing professional teams
- Have private sector experience and track record in generating new work streams
- Be an RTPI Member
- Have tenacious and friendly interpersonal skills
- Be IT competent and a have UK driving license
Covering Southern to South Midlands operations
Desire & ability to focus on generating new business opportunities
Extensive experience and knowledge of planning issues in the Southern to South Midlands area
Demonstrate a track record in undertaking business planning and development activities to develop Company profile
Flexible working arrangements from home and our London/Birmingham offices
Southern/South Midlands focus
Have convenient access to get to/integrate with London office (Kings Cross)
Skills & Experience:
Technically competent and experienced in managing complex large scale residential schemes
- Local Plan Promotion
- Planning Applications
- Planning Appeals
- Employment/commercial/leisure/etc land uses
- Advising on Planning Risk Assessments
- Demonstrate wide range of commercial and planning skills
- Managing, developing and and growing teams
- Private sector experience and track record in generating new work streams
- RTPI Membership
Tenacious and dynamic interpersonal skills
IT Competent and driving license
We will take a flexible appropriate to working arrangements, including working from home, London (or Birmingham) office
The successful candidate will be welcomed into our dynamic and forward-thinking team and will benefit from a significant remuneration, pension and added benefits package such as flexible working and generous bonus arrangements.
If you want to know more and be part of our fantastic team, send your CV to Amanda Hayward (Amanda.email@example.com) or call her on 0207 492 1722.
All applications to be received by midday on Friday 29th October 2021.