We proactively involve communities
Community involvement is at the heart of the planning process. Understanding local communities thoughts on current and future development in their area has become ever more important. Every project is different and requires a different approach.
We work closely with clients, stakeholders and communities to ensure effective communications.
The services we offer include:
- Advice and support in the preparation of planning applications. Examples of the types of planning applications we have worked on can be found in our brochure .
- Planning & stakeholder consultation – we have excellent working relationships with local planning authorities and specialist knowledge of the best ways in which to interact with local residents.
- Event & exhibition co-ordination – bespoke events both in person and interactive virtual events
- Design Code Consultation – organisation workshops and events surrounding emerging Government Policy on Design Codes
- Website creation – to support planning process and ongoing scheme. We can create a landing page on our website or a dedicated project website providing information for stakeholders e.g. Penlands Farm, Haywards Heath
- Technical exhibitions – such as S278 related communications and events e,g. Penland Farms, Haywards Heath s278 consultation
- Preparation of Statement of Community Involvement documents e.g. Radiator Road, Sudbury
- Organisation & management of ongoing resident liaison groups stakeholders e.g. Penlands Farm, Haywards Heath where we have been chairing a Local Liaison Committee since 2017.
- Preparation & distribution of newsletters to residents and local community e.g. Bicknor Farm, Maidstone.
- Supporting Considerate Constructor activities/targets
- Co-ordinating production of corporate documents resulting from S106 e.g Green Travel Plans
- Organising events on site – launch of development, VIP visits, events to encourage visitors to view your properties
- Organising digital events – for consultation or engagement
- Organising community projects e.g with local schools, to support corporate social responsibility & localism agenda
- Support to public art & other development infrastructure projects e.g. Radwinter Avenue, Wickford
- Raising awareness of your company in the local area – at local festivals, Xmas events, careers fairs
- Supporting local employment initiatives – links with colleges and training providers
- Organising activities & events to support local charities e.g Charity Golf Day
- Arranging company team briefings and social events