Maidstone – Bicknor Farm
As Planning Consultants acting on behalf of Redrow Homes we have submitted a planning application shown in the plans below.
A copy of the letter sent on 16th June 2019 to immediate residents & businesses can be found here (PDF).
The key facts:
• The site is already ‘allocated’ in the local plan for up to 335 dwellings
• The site has planning permission for 271 dwellings (16/503775/FULL)
• We had, and continue to have, constructive dialogue with Borough officers both prior to and after submitting the application
In summary, we propose similar:
• Residential development
• Less than the suggested 335 dwellings in the Local Plan –
• 30% affordable housing
• Effective landscaping recognising the surrounds both within the site and on its perimeters
With the application submitted, full details (plans, reports, etc) can be viewed on Maidstone Borough Council’s website https://pa.midkent.gov.uk/online-applications/search.do?action=simple&searchType=Application inserting the application reference number 19/503912/FULL
Any comments you have should be submitted directly to Maidstone Borough Council. Alternatively please submit comments to firstname.lastname@example.org